Welcome to EliteSarms.com!
International Privacy Laws
Information We Collect from You Through Your Use of the Site
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information that you provide us, such as reviews, content, and bio.
Social Network Services: If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Facebook or Instagram), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including, for example,
And any information you have made public on such social networking account.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, Geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
Sharing of Your Information
Elite Sarms Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly or with other people. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
Elitesarms.com may also provide you with the option to share certain information from your Elite Sarms account with social networking services like Facebook, Google, or Instagram. We are not responsible for the use or re-sharing by others of any of your information once it is made public.
How Elite Sarms Uses Your Information
Elite Sarms generally uses your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve our services;
- Communicate with you about your use of our services;
- Develop new products and services,
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfill your requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and promotional materials and for other marketing purposes of Elite Sarms using your contact information;
- To contact you when necessary or appropriate in relation to the Services being provided to you.
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location. If Information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, Elite Sarms may use it for any business purpose.
How Elite Sarms Discloses Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your personal information with others who perform services on our behalf (for example, if you make a call or receive/respond to an email using our services).
- We may share your information with third-party service providers to fulfill your requests, including product requests.
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect Elite Sarms and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of Elite Sarms or others.
- In the event that Elite Sarms is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each of our email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Elite Sarms © 2016-2021. All Rights Reserved.